This video was originally published at e-con Systems’ website. It is reprinted here with the permission of e-con Systems.
Many applications need to capture high-quality images with high sensitivity in visible and near-infrared regions. This capability is crucial for indoor/outdoor applications like retail kiosks, access control systems, telepresence robots, document readers, and shelf-monitoring. e-con Systems’ eCAM82_USB is a 4K UVC compliant ultra-low-light camera with a dedicated in-built Image Signal Processor (ISP) that performs all the auto functions. It is equipped with plug-and-play functionalities for seamless streaming, broadcasting, and recording – requiring no special camera drivers need to be installed.
eCAM82_USB: Key highlights and features
eCAM82_USB is the USB version of e-CAM80_CUNX – a MIPI CSI-2 ultra low-light camera. Based on the Sony STARVIS IMX 415 sensor, this 4K UVC compliant USB 2.0 camera is perfectly suited for smart applications. Some of the key highlights and features of eCAM82_USB are:
- Fine-tuned for achieving excellent image quality under various lighting conditions including near darkness (0.4 lux)
- In-built ISP to optimize the performance of the image sensor
- Perfectly designed to stream Full HD @ 60 fps & 4K @ 30 fps
- Supports both uncompressed YUY2 and compressed MJPEG formats.
- Comes with a USB 2.0 interface for streaming in uncompressed UYVY/compressed MJPEG formats
- Fully UVC compliant for Windows, Linux, Android, and MAC
- Extensive customization services and end-to-end integration support for the camera to ensure it fits all the application requirements.
Want to know how you can leverage eCAM82_USB to enhance the performance of your product? Please write to e-con Systems at [email protected].