Recent Alliance Webinars on Edge AI and Vision
learn in collaboration
Recent webinars organized by the Edge AI and Vision Alliance, now available for free on-demand viewing:
- A Brief Introduction to Deep Learning for Vision and the Caffe Framework
- VeriSilicon Webinar – Learning at the Speed of Sight
- Intel Webinar – Develop Smart Computer Vision Solutions Faster
- Efficient Processing for Deep Learning: Challenges and Opportunities
- An Introduction to Developing Vision Applications Using Deep Learning and Google’s TensorFlow Framework
- Lattice Semiconductor Webinar – Architecting Always-On, Context-Aware, On-Device AI Using Flexible Low-power FPGAs
- Key Trends in the Deployment of Visual AI (first session and second session)
- Renesas Electronics Webinar – Renesas’ Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor (DRP) Technology Enables a Hybrid Approach for Embedded Vision Solutions
- Lattice Semiconductor Webinar – Delivering Milliwatt AI to the Edge with Ultra-Low Power FPGAs (first session and second session)
- Hailo Webinar – A Computer Architecture Renaissance: Energy-efficient Deep Learning Processors for Machine Vision
If you’re interested in delivering a webinar in partnership with the Alliance, please email sponsor@embedded-vision for more information.
Please check back often to learn about upcoming free live webinars!