This video was originally published at e-con Systems’ website. It is reprinted here with the permission of e-con Systems.
Reliable imaging in challenging lighting conditions is crucial for outdoor applications like surround-view systems, crewless ground vehicles, agriculture automation, and industrial vehicles. Such long-range applications need extended cable support cameras with high-speed video transmission and synchronized Full HD streaming capabilities. NileCAM21_CUXVR from e-con Systems is a synchronized multi-camera solution with High Dynamic Range (HDR) and LED Flickering Mitigation (LFM) capabilities. It can perform exceptionally even when the target scene has very dark and very bright regions, making it perfect for industrial and outdoor applications.
NileCAM21_CUXVR: Key features and highlights
e-con Systems’ NileCAM21_CUXVR is a Full HD HDR GMSL2 camera that delivers exceptionally sharp images with less noise even in challenging lighting conditions. Using the GMSL2 technology, this synchronized multi-camera system allows reliable transmission of video data using coaxial cables. Some of the key features and highlights of NileCAM21_CUXVR are:
- Designed to work with the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit with 15m coaxial cable
- Based on the 1/2.5″ AR0233AT CMOS image sensor with new 3.0 µm dual conversion gain BSI pixel technology from ON Semiconductor®
- Allows the connection of up to six NileCAM21 cameras and enables synchronized Full HD streaming at 30 fps simultaneously
- Streams from up to a distance of 15m from the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit with low latency
- Supports platforms like NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ development kit, Connect Tech’s Rogue carrier Board, Rudi-AGX, etc.
- External trigger support for synchronizing external sensors like IMU, LiDAR, GPS, etc.
- Extensive customization services and end-to-end integration support leveraging 2 decades of expertise from e-con Systems
Want to know how you can leverage NileCAM21_CUXVR to enhance the performance of your product? Please write to e-con Systems at [email protected].