This video was originally published at e-con Systems’ website. It is reprinted here with the permission of e-con Systems.
Many applications rely on cameras to capture high-quality images of fast-moving objects. It’s also important to ensure close to zero motion blur and eliminate shutter artifacts while capturing a moving scene or object. Such applications include Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR), gesture recognition, drones, barcode scanners, factory automation, conveyor monitoring, and traffic monitoring systems. See3CAM_24CUG from e-con Systems is a ready-to-use Full HD color global shutter USB camera featuring the AR0234CS CMOS image sensor with a large pixel size of 3.0 x 3.0 µm. It helps minimize frame-to-frame distortion and reduce motion blur while capturing fast-moving objects to produce smoother images with greater scene details.
See3CAM_24CUG: Key features and highlights
e-con Systems’ See3CAM_24CUG is a USB 3.1 Gen 1 color global shutter camera perfect for applications that need high frame rate and global shutter. In addition, its sensor settings have been fine-tuned to generate superior video in uncompressed UYVY and compressed MJPEG formats. Some of the key features and highlights of See3CAM_24CUG are:
- Based on AR0234, a 1/2.6−inch 2MP global shutter CMOS color image sensor from ON Semiconductor
- Enables accurate and fast capture of moving scenes at 120 fps in full resolution – with reduced motion blur and shutter artifacts
- Comes with external trigger support that enables fusion with external sensors such as IMU, LiDAR, GPS etc.
- High-performance ISP for auto functions like auto white balance and auto-exposure control
- Comes with all the necessary built-in firmware and compatibility with UVC standards
- Extensive customization services and end-to-end integration support from e-con Systems’ expert engineering team.
Want to know how you can leverage See3CAM_24CUG to enhance the performance of your product? Please write to e-con Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.