iniVation’s Dynamic Vision Platform is the 2020 Vision Product of the Year Award Winner in the Cameras and Sensors category. The Dynamic Vision Platform by iniVation is the world’s most advanced complete neuromorphic vision system, enabling solution developers to create systems with unprecedented performance. It combines patented sensor technology with a high-performance software toolkit. The sensor emulates key aspects of the human retina, transmitting only pixel-level changes at microsecond time resolution and low system-level power. The Dynamic Vision Platform is the only neuromorphic vision system combining the following key features:
- Simultaneous output of conventional global-shutter frames and neuromorphic events, in either mono or color
- High-performance, cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux), open-source software development environment
- High-performance open C/C++ module interface with both pre-built and user-defined modules supports simultaneous frame and event processing
- Ready for direct deployment from development environment to mass production
- Interfaces to standard tools (ROS, Python, etc.)
“We are truly honored that iniVation was awarded Best Camera or Sensor for our Dynamic Vision Platform. To receive the award alongside such prestigious companies is an incredible achievement for iniVation.”
Kynan Eng, CEO, iniVation
At iniVation we create neuromorphic vision systems. Our bio-inspired intelligent technology offers unprecedented advantages over conventional machine vision systems: ultra-low response latency, low data rates, high dynamic range and ultra-low power consumption. Founded by the inventors of event-based vision, iniVation combines decades of world-leading R&D experience with a deep network of >250 customers and partners across multiple industrial markets. Our customers include global top-10 companies in automotive, consumer electronics and aerospace. To learn more about iniVation, please visit www.inivation.com.
Video by Inivation
This award was presented at the 2020 Vision Product of the Year Awards Ceremony; the program is organized by the Edge AI and Vision Alliance.