Codeplay Software is launching “SYCL Summer Sessions“, a series of talks taking place from August 31st to September 4th, intended to help you improve your knowledge in developing with SYCL. Topics include:
- SYCL Performance and Portability (Presenter: Kumudha Narasimhanm, Codeplay Software)
- SYCL Programming on Multi-GPU Systems (Presenter: Jeff Hammond, Intel)
- A Comparison of Programming Models with SYCL (Presenter: Tom Deakin, University of Bristol)
- Lessons Learned Developing Frameworks with SYCL (Presenter: Jan Stephan, HZDR)
- SYCL Programmer’s Toolbox: Tips & Tricks for Effective Application Development (Presenter: Philip Salzmann, University of Innsbruck)
Space is limited, so don’t delay! For more information, including online registration, see the event page.