The Imaging Source’s development kits for NVIDIA® Jetson™ and Raspberry Pi 4B platforms ensure a quick start into the world of embedded vision. Based on your application requirements, select from our range of Sony and ONSemi sensors for MIPI CSI-2 and FPD-Link III cameras and find the optimal lens (M12 or C/CS mount). Our technical sales staff is happy to help you with component selection for your embedded development kit.
The development kits come equipped with a flashed SD card containing all necessary camera drivers and a custom-designed system image. Via the GStreamer interface for libargus, applications can interface with NVIDIA’s Jetson ecosystem software stack which enables the efficient integration of powerful image processing frameworks such as DeepStream, Visionworks and others.
- Platforms: NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™, NVIDIA® Xavier NX™ & Raspberry Pi 4B
- Sensors: Sony Pregius, Sony STARVIS & ONSemi
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 or FPD-Link III (up to 15m cable length)
- Operating System: OpenEmbedded or RaspberryPi OS Demo Image
- Drivers for the latest NVIDIA JetPack versions available for download