On March 30, 2022 at 9:00 am Pacific Time, Alliance Member Company e-con systems will deliver the webinar “How to Interface Cameras Over Long Distance Cabling”. From the event page:
In this webinar, we walk you through the different technologies used for long distance transmission in cameras. We will also do a detailed comparison of different interface options, their advantages, and limitations. You will also learn how to choose the right long distance cable for your embedded vision application.
- The most popular camera interfaces used in embedded vision applications.
- How to interface camera to the edge processor when the distance between the camera and the host is greater than 1m?
- Comparison of different technologies used for long distance transmission in cameras
- e-con case studies on how we successfully integrated long distance cameras into our customers’ products.
- Long distance interfacing options available off the shelf to start building your camera based product right away.
- Types of camera interface customization that can be done to enable long distance transmission.
For more information and to register, please see the event page.