Waterloo, Ontario, May 24, 2022 – Teledyne will display their newest products and solutions at Automate 2022 exhibition taking place June 6-9, in Detroit, Michigan.
Teledyne will be showcasing the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial and scientific imaging technology. Whether you’re designing systems for food processing or semiconductor inspection, developing the next generation robots, deploying UAVs for survey and surveillance, or supporting advanced microscopy and bioimaging platforms, Teledyne is your one source, unlimited vision components and solutions partner.
Visit the Teledyne booth (#5109) and explore the unmatched capabilities and see product demos by Teledyne’s DALSA, FLIR, and Lumenera business units.
Product and application specialists will be available to discuss your specific requirements.
Teledyne technology presentations:
- On Tuesday, June 7, at 1:30 PM, Teledyne DALSA’s Senior Director, Business Development, Dale Deering will present a Certified Vision Professional (CVP) course, titled Designing Line Scan Vision Systems
- On Thursday, June 9, at 10 AM Technical Leader for Teledyne DALSA’s area scan cameras, Eric Bourbonnais, will speak about the evolution of the GigE Vision standard during the A3 Vision Standard Update
Teledyne live demos at the booth:
- Teledyne DALSA will be demonstrating the Z-Trak 2 configured for 360 degree in-line inspection and measurement
- With the help of the Blackfly S board level camera, Teledyne FLIR will demonstrate a compact stereo depth sensing system as well as provide step-by-step instructions for building your own custom system
- Blackfly S 24 MP Pregius GigE cameras are easy to integrate with popular software packages. Our live demonstration will be finding and reading 4mm sized barcodes
- Teledyne Lumenera will showcase the Lt Series USB3 cameras, including the Lt-C6480, and the high resolution, high frame rate, accurate color representation, and plug and play connectivity of this 31MP Sony Pregius-based camera
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated digital imaging products and software, instrumentation, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne’s operations are primarily located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Western and Northern Europe. For more information, visit Teledyne’s website at www.teledyne.com.