Waterloo, CANADA – May 9, 2023 – Teledyne will showcase their newest products and solutions at the Automate 2023 exhibition taking place May 22-25, in Detroit, USA. Teledyne’s DALSA, FLIR IIS (Integrated Imaging Solutions), and Lumenera businesses will display the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial imaging technology. Visit Teledyne at booth 1619 and explore unmatched capabilities and products from your one source for unlimited vision solutions partner.
New products introduced by Teledyne companies will include:
- Teledyne DALSA’s AxCIS™ is a new family of high-speed and high-resolution fully integrated line scan imaging modules. These easy-to-use Contact Image Sensors (CIS) combine sensors, lenses, and lights and offer a lower cost inspection system for demanding machine vision applications.
- Forge is a new 5GigE area scan camera platform, the first to harness the combined technical expertise from Teledyne FLIR, DALSA, and Lumenera. It provides the richest combination of customer-led features for system engineers to build reliable and competitive products faster.
- Teledyne DALSA’s new Linea™2 4k Multispectral 5GigE line scan camera takes vision systems to the next level with its performance and value, offering a 5GigE interface with five times the bandwidth of the Linea GigE camera.
- Z-Trak™ LP2C is Teledyne DALSA’s new 3D profile sensor family for in-line 3D measurement and inspection applications. LP2C 4K sensors deliver 4,096 samples per profile and an x resolution down to 3.5 microns, allowing customers to measure and inspect parts with tighter tolerances, and to identify smaller defects cost effectively.
- Teledyne DALSA expands the high-performance Falcon4-CLHS area scan camera family with the new M2240 model, which offers the same superior feature set, but with 2.8 Megapixels and 1,200 fps at full resolution.
- Teledyne expands its Genie™ Nano area scan camera portfolio with industry’s smallest 67 Megapixel 10GigE Vision camera, the M/C8200, and a new 37 Megapixel M/C6200. These new cameras are engineered for high-speed data capture and transfer, delivering a future-proof and scalable solution for vision system designers.
Teledyne product and application specialists will be available at the booth to demonstrate our new products and discuss your specific requirements.
Teledyne Vision Solutions is an unrivaled collective of expertise from across the imaging spectrum. Together, Teledyne DALSA, e2v, FLIR IIS, Lumenera, Photometrics, Princeton Instruments, Judson Technologies, and Acton Optics offer best-in-class solutions and leverage their combined strengths to provide the widest imaging technology portfolio in the world. From industrial inspection, scientific research, spectroscopy, and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne offers worldwide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.