Edge AI Vision Product of the Year Awards
Our call-for-entries has ended, but please join us on Tuesday, May 25 from 1-2 pm PT for the virtual award ceremony happening during the virtual Embedded Vision Summit!
The Edge AI and Vision Product of the Year Awards celebrate the innovation and achievement of the industry’s leading companies that are enabling and developing products incorporating edge AI and computer vision technologies. Evaluated and selected by a panel of independent industry experts, winning an Edge AI and Vision Product of the Year Award provides validation of your leadership and innovation.
This new award program represents a broadening of the scope of our previous annual Vision Product of the Year Awards program. The awards categories will now encompass products employing both vision and other forms of edge AI. Also, we’re adding a new category called Edge AI End Product. This category is intended to recognize innovation in systems and applications for products delivered directly to the consumer, enterprise, or government markets. Among all of the award categories, this end product category is the only one that is open to both Member companies and non-Member companies of the Alliance. Alliance Member companies that supply enabling technologies are encouraged to invite their customers to submit their systems or applications for the Best Edge AI End Product category.
Note: To attend the awards ceremony, you will need to register for the virtual 2021 Embedded Vision Summit. Registration to the Summit also grants you access to over 90 sessions, demos galore, tutorials and many opportunities to connect with technical experts, as well as 1200+ highly-qualified attendees.
2021 Awards Program at a Glance
- Five award categories open exclusively for Alliance Member companies
- Members are invited to submit multiple products and/or multiple categories
- $495 submission fee per entry
- Sixth award category open to all companies: Edge AI End Product
- Open to both Member and non-Member companies
- Members are encouraged to invite their customers to submit an entry
- No submission fee for this category
- Winning entries are chosen by an independent panel of judges
- Deadline for Submissions: March 26, 2021
- Virtual award ceremony open to the public: May 25, 2021, during the 2021 Embedded Vision Summit
Promotion by the Edge AI and Vision Alliance
- A virtual award ceremony open to the public
- Press releases, social media, and presentations
- Alliance home page and a dedicated showcase page
- Alliance newsletters with global distribution
Validation of your Leadership and Innovation
Selection by a panel of independent industry experts
Collateral to promote your Award-winning Product
Award ceremony video, Award logo, and trophy
With all these incremental promotional opportunities, the return on investment for submitting an entry ($495 entry fee) is off the charts. The winner for each category will hold the Edge AI and Vision Product of the Year Award title for a year, so you will enjoy many opportunities to reap the promotional benefits!
The Edge AI and Vision Product of the Year Award winners are selected by an independent panel of judges, and based on the following criteria:
- Innovation. Describe your product highlighting your innovation and unique features.
- Differentiation. How does your product compare to the closest competitor?
- Customer Impact. How does your product create new value for your customers? What does your product enable your customers to do that they could not do previously?
- Market Impact. How has your product been received in the market? Provide links to press coverage, market research reports, customer usage, interviews, etc.