Liran Bar, Director of Product Marketing at Hailo, delivers a product demonstration at the January 2020 Consumer Electronics Show. Specifically, Bar demonstrates the high efficiency performance of the Hailo-8 across multi use cases and with the collaboration with Foxconn, Socionext and AAEON.
The demos include:
- HD (1280 x 720) Object detection (MobileNet-SSD) @ 0.4W.
- Multi-stream object detection: 12 video streams, each is 300×300 running on a single Hailo-8 device @1W.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Semantic Segmentation (FCN-16) @1.1W.
- Multi video streams running on Foxconn BoxiEdge using a single Hailo-8 M.2 module and Socionext SynQuacer SC2A11 as the host processor.
- Multi pose estimation running on AAEON VPC-5600S using a single Hailo-8 mPCIe module.
The Hailo-8 DL processor for edge devices features up to 26 TOPS and significantly outperforms all other edge processors, with area and power efficiency far superior to other leading solutions by a considerable order of magnitude, and all at a small size (including the required memory).