This video was originally published at e-con Systems’ website. It is reprinted here with the permission of e-con Systems.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is one of the most common platforms used for camera evaluation and prototyping. However, unlocking the true vision potential of Raspberry Pi 4 requires the ability to select the right camera. e-CAM130_CURB from e-con Systems is a 13 MP fixed focus 4K camera solution for Raspberry Pi 4. Based on the AR1335 CMOS image sensor, this easily deployable camera module can help accelerate your product’s time-to-market.
e-CAM130_CURB: Key features and highlights
e-CAM130_CURB is a 13 MP Fixed Focus 4K Raspberry Pi 4 MIPI camera designed to maximize the vision power of the platform. It is equipped with an inbuilt high-performance ISP to bring out best-in-class video in uncompressed UYVY format. Some of the key highlights and features of e-CAM130_CURB are:
- Can be directly connected to the MIPI CSI-2 interface on the Raspberry Pi 4 development kit
- Based on the 1/3.2” AR1335 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® with a dedicated Image Signal Processor (ISP)
- Capable of all auto functions like auto white balance, auto exposure control, etc.
- Streams 4K at 15fps and Full HD at 60fps
- Comes with an interchangeable M12 (S-mount) lens that allows customers to choose a lens of their choice
- Minimizes computation platform load – suitable for running video analytics applications
- Supported by 2 decades of product design, integration, and deployment expertise of e-con Systems
Want to know how you can leverage e-CAM130_CURB to enhance the performance of your product? Please write to e-con Systems at email@example.com.