Welcome back to Edge Innovation Series for Developers! This time around, Steph and Ragesh explore a new use case around medical imaging for kidney CT scans and an AI healthcare solution powered with OpenVINO™: the GE Healthcare Clinical Care Suite. They also touch on the OpenVINO™ Post-Training Optimization Tool, AutoQ (an automated mixed-precision quantization technique), and the new 2022.1 release of OpenVINO™.
Download OpenVINO™ 2022.1!: https://intel.ly/377pBDA
Medical Imaging Kidney Segmentation notebooks on GitHub: https://bit.ly/3ups45v
Learn more about OpenVINO™ Post-Training Optimization Tool: https://docs.openvino.ai/2021.4/pot_README.html
Check out GE healthcare’s Clinical Care Suite: https://intel.ly/37vMTmt
About Intel Software:
The Intel® Developer Zone encourages and supports software developers that are developing applications for Intel hardware and software products. The Intel Software YouTube channel is a place to learn tips and tricks, get the latest news, and watch product demos from Intel and our many partners across multiple fields. You’ll find videos covering the topics listed below, and to learn more, you can follow the links provided!
Connect with Intel Software:
- Visit the Intel Software Website: https://intel.ly/2KeP1hD
- Like Intel Software on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2z8MPFF
- Follow Intel Software on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2zahGSn
- Intel Software Github: http://bit.ly/2zaih6z
- Intel Developer Zone on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/2z979qs
- Intel Developer Zone on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2z9Xsby
- Intel Game Developer on Twitch: http://bit.ly/2BkNshu