On March 5, 2024 at 8 am PT (11 am ET), NVIDIA senior product manager Chintan Shah will present the free hour webinar “Accelerate Edge AI Development With Microservices For NVIDIA Jetson,” organized by the Edge AI and Vision Alliance. Here’s the description, from the event registration page:
Building vision AI applications for the edge often comes with long and costly development cycles. At the same time, quickly developing edge AI applications that are cloud-native, flexible, and secure has never been more important. Now, a powerful yet simple API-driven edge AI development workflow is available with the new microservices for NVIDIA Jetson.
Microservices for Jetson is a suite of customizable building blocks for developing vision AI applications and solutions. The latest release introduces an expanded set of APIs and microservices on the NVIDIA Jetson platform to further accelerate the development and deployment of vision AI applications at the edge.
These new microservices empower developers to modernize their AI application stack, streamline processes, and safeguard applications for the future. Now you can easily incorporate the latest in generative AI advancements through APIs and microservices such as video storage and management, prebuilt AI perception pipelines, tracking algorithms, system monitoring, IoT services for secure edge-to-cloud connectivity, and more.
In this webinar you’ll:
- Hear what’s included in the collection and how it will fast-track your vision AI development
- Learn how to connect the microservices to build your vision AI applications
- Understand how to customize your applications with your own microservices
- Learn to securely connect and manage your Jetson applications from the cloud, and
- Experience example applications and the workflows behind them
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation.